© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Round 09 Page 04-Rhodia Journal Swap


Left side-My rubber stamp resist from the front of this *bleedthrumanade actually provided a better negative space on the back of the page.  The alcohol markers colored the matte medium I used on the front, but kept the color from bleeding through.    

I decided to ignore the boundaries of the color and just draw.

Right-Well, the trees were supposed to be negative space, but I couldn't resist adding some shading.  *sigh* I'm a shading addict.  Complete compulsion, absolute obsession with shading, lol!  Can you find the kitty?  The two birds?


*Bleedthrumanade--Got lemons? Make lemonade.  Got marker bleed-thru? Make bleedthrumanades!  Alcohol markers bleed through most paper and you get color on both the front and the back.  While this bothers most people, I decided to make use of it.  I color one side of the page and draw on it, then turn the page and use the same color for a second drawing--a bleedthrumanade.

See what other the other 12 swappers are doing in their journal at the Rhodia Journal Swap on Tumblr.

3 comments:

  1. A pair of eyes peeking
    At me
    From betwixt a tree
    Or two bills
    Upper third centrally squeaking

    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I also found two birds and the kitty.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete