© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

The latest rubber stamps based on my artwork are available

The latest rubber stamps based on my artwork are available as single items now.


Jack o' Lanterns Along Fence 3 x 2 3/4

Jack o' Lanterns Along Fence 3 x 2 3/4-Item 18953 Plate 827


Train Track Straight 1 x 2 1/4-Item 18990 Plate 889

(I had to laugh.  My thought when I saw this title was 'they misspelled it' because my last is spelled Strait, lol)


Train Track Bend 1 1/2 x 3

Train Track Bend 1 1/2 x 3-Item 18989 Plate 889

Lots of other fantastic releases as well-93 new stamps for October!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandra! These are lovely. You've had a lot of work come out on rubber stamps recently. Well done!

    ReplyDelete