© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Pegasus Unicorn

While waiting for a real estate agent at my Mom's house, I looked around the yard for inspiration.  Didn't find any cracks in the pavement, but I found some interesting shrubbery.

I highlighted the area where I found my Pegasus Unicorn.  



I ended up waiting a while, and couldn't resist adding a few embellishments.  Wish i hadn't.  I should know better than to try freehanding text!

I used a method found in Carla Sonheim's book Drawing and Painting Imaginary AnimalsGo here to enter my giveaway for a chance to win a copy.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool!! I recently discovered Carla's books and website, and even more recently discovered zentangles -- I love that you combined an idea of Carla's with zentangles =).

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Carla's book has really inspired me, and I'm having so much fun!

      Delete