© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, November 12, 2012

Sick day doodles

Whenever I get sick my drawing changes a bit.  I've had a cold that hasn't wanted to go away.  At the worst of it, I found myself doodling people.  I almost never draw people!


It wasn't long before I was back to my usual  Zentangle®-Inspired-Art, though, with my Rabid Rabbit and...


...my superhero!


2 comments:

  1. Can't think of many better things to do than being quietly creative when one isn't feeling well. These are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete