© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Wild Dragon Bug

Last week I posted a review of Gruppo Cordenon's new Wild paper.  Several of my examples were done using Dylusions Ink spray, which always results in puddles of left-over ink.  As I was working I used one of the Wild sample to soak up the various ink colors.

Last night I sat down and looked for some imaginary animal contained among the blots and blotches.  I came up with some kind of dragon bug, I think!


3 comments:

  1. Awwww...and a cute dragon bug at that and it is wildly cute...heeee...such pretty colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors! At first I thought some of the color must be the "wild" paper, then I looked at your review and realized, no, it's all ink. Wonderful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!

    What I find interesting about the color in this piece is that I never used any green!

    ReplyDelete