Tangling while the car gets fixed

I drive my mother's car--it's the proverbial little old lady's car.  A 1993 Dodge Spirit with about 75,000 miles on it.  Most of which I put on after she stopped driving.  She kept it maintenanced meticulously, but still--it's feeling its age.

Which is why a routine checkup has resulted in a two-day stay and over $1000 dollars worth of fixin' up.  Ah well.  It's a lot cheaper than buying a new car!

I was given a drive home once it was determined that the visit would be more than just a check-up, but I had to wait a while.

Oh my, what could I do while waiting???

Heh.  You know the answer to that one.  I'd gone in prepared with paper and pen(s).

I did two B&W with a .005 Micron pigma on Croquis paper.



And in my Rhodia Swap Journal, I used some colored Pentel Energel pens I received as part of my last Shoplet review package.



Comments