Sunday, December 15, 2013

Creative Destruction Day Twelve-Dragon in the Shadows

This is my last page of Creative Destruction from my Stillman & Birn Zeta (except for the VLVS! design team post coming up on the 17th).  It's also the last spread in the book, and I thought I'd bring it around full circle by using the same quote I used on the first page.

While completely different, both spreads have a similar feel, random, chaotic, with fiery colors.  I feel both exemplify the theme of my recent posts, which is the destruction of one piece of art or a practice page, so that it can be used to create something new.

I hope you've enjoyed the series.  I know I enjoyed destroying and creating these pages.



Fantasy Landscape Step-by-Step: Portrait Orientation #FantasyLandscapeStepOut #FantasyLandscape #FantasyLandscapeStepByStep

Even though I'm posting this on a Tuesday, my plan is to post a Fantasy Landscape step-out or a step-by-step every Sunday, until I get t...