© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. However, you may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Scribbler Too...too addictive

There is this marvelous online drawing program called Scribbler Too.

The credits:
ScribblerToo written by Mario Klingemann
Based on the original idea by Ze Frank
Minimal Comps by Keith Peters

I created several works using the program a year or two ago, and then realized how addictive it was and quit using it.  Recently, one of my friends started using it, and I decided to indulge myself by doing some new pieces that I can use in my art journals.

It's fun, it's funky and it's FREE!

My latest works:

Pounce


Sneaky




Jumping Rope (she looks a bit Edward Gorey, doesn't she?)

8 comments:

  1. These are really beautifully cool! I did a few a while back. (well, more than a few). Tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Did you post yours? I must have missed them. Or, it could just be my memory, as in the lack, thereof!

      Delete
  2. what a great program, ive had a fiddle too. I cant draw like you but im pleased with the results, thanks for sharing.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take a little practice. I'm glad you're having fun with it!

      Delete
  3. i'm like you....i got addicted about a year ago....i did a few today and realized "what a great jumping off tool"...it makes me see in a whole different way....thanks for reminding me of this amazing tool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! One of my friends reminded me the other day. It's a little like measles that way. One person gets it and can't help but pass it on, lol!

      Delete
  4. Whew! This is fun. I could do this for days. How the heck do you find these fun things? I found you through the Zentangle group. I'm loving this bunch of inspired artists. Thanks for your input!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spend a lot of time on the internet looking for things like this, so I can share them with others!

      Delete