© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Told ya. Scribbler Too's too addictive #ScribblerToo #LifeImitatesDoodles

Despite my fierce struggle to stay away from Scribbler Too (okay, I didn't really struggle that hard, lol) I kept playing with it.

I started with a Highland Cow.  Or maybe it's a Yak. Or a Yak hybrid...



Taken by the primitive look, I decided to do a cave horse...


Then I decided to try my hand at something with straight lines.  Ouch!  Well, it has its charms.


This one's a little better.


Then I started this clown, but for some reason the program stopped producing lines.  Maybe it got too large or complex.

Last, but not least, I decided to play around with the color features.  Interesting, but I think you lose some of what makes these drawings so charming.