Monday, December 22, 2014

Fountain Pen Drawing or Painting? #GraFIt #Zentangle #FountainPen

I sometimes wonder how I should refer to my fountain pen work.  Is it drawing or painting, when you use full color on the page.  Many of the inks flow very wetly, and rather than filling in a space, as I might with a crayon or colored pencil, I allow a bead of wet ink to form, and then push it across the page in a manner very similar to painting with a brush.

So maybe this is a drainting or painwing?  More drawing, coloring in than ink pushing this time.

Fountain Pen Ink on Clairefontaine GraF it dotgrid paper.


Fantasy Landscape Step-by-Step: Portrait Orientation #FantasyLandscapeStepOut #FantasyLandscape #FantasyLandscapeStepByStep

Even though I'm posting this on a Tuesday, my plan is to post a Fantasy Landscape step-out or a step-by-step every Sunday, until I get t...