Sunday, September 6, 2015

Tsuru Bridge Revisited #Watercolor

This was supposed to be another idealized painting, using photos from my plein air session at Gresham Main Park, and trying out some different colors.  I got caught up with that bridge again though, and lost sight of the 'idealized' portion of the painting.



Eventually, I just covered up the bridge for the most part.  I didn't mean to but the Quinacridone Rose was more opaque than I expected it to be.

I'll try this one again in the not too distant future.  I can tell I'm working some things about in the far distant reaches of my brain and if I keep at it, I'll end up with something stellar.  Someday.


Saturday Links to Tangles, Tutorials and Giveaways #zentangle #Giveaways #ArtJournal

Links to Tangles, Tutorials and Giveaways is published on Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays Zentangle Challenges The Daily New Tangle ...