Thursday, December 10, 2015

Use to Amuse #Zentangle #TanglePatterns #Watercolor

The tangle patterns used in traditional Zentangle are non-objective (not resembling anything), but wa-aa-aa-y back in 2010, when I drew a cartoon sheep   some one challenged me to do a tangle step-out it.  I couldn't resist a challenge like that, could I?
So I called the step-out Use (Ewes, get it? I know--no form of humor lower than a pun. And this one was really ba-a-ad!)
At any rate, I wanted to try out some new brushes I got as an early Christmas present, and decided to do a line and wash, coloring book style.   So, using Use, I drew my sheeps in a tangled meadow.
Then I added watercolor. This painting will not bring me instant fame and fortune, but it was fun and isn't that the most important of the three 'f's?

Monday Links to Tangles, Tutorials and Giveaways #zentangle #Giveaways #ArtJournal

Links to Tangles, Tutorials and Giveaways is published on Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays NOTE: I may not be able to keep up with the ...