Carmine Bee-Eater: Week 48 of 52 Weeks of Watercolor Birds #WorldWatercolorGroup #Watercolor #52WeeksOfWatercolorBirds

I found a new photo archive that is CC0 Public Domain, Free for commercial use and No attribution required.  Actually two of them, Pixabay.com and UnSplash.com.  (Thanks to Art Tutor for sharing the information on Facebook).  I've been using the Morguefile for quite a while and I like it better than Unsplash, but Pixabay looks like it might be a contender for favorite.

I'd been looking for some good photos of bee-eaters and was delighted to find several at Pixabay.  Just in time, two of my last three birds for '52 Weeks of Watercolor Birds' will be from these species.



Done with a variety of Senelier, Winsor Newton, Sennelier and M Graham watercolors.

This bird was painted in the Global Art Materials Field Watercolor Artist Journal Hand Book, 7 by 10-Inch that I'm using for the '52 Weeks of Watercolour Birds'.

My reference photo came from the Pixabay archive.

Comments