This is another quick study. It took around 1/2 hour. I used my Fabart Deersfoot Stippler for the seeds and it works wonderfully for that. The background and initial petal colors were put down with a Silver Black Velvet Round Size 16, and the rest was done with a new brush to me - a Dynasty Black Gold Dagger Striper 3/8 inch. I really liked the Fabart Dagger striper but wanted something larger so I ordered this one. I like it a lot, but it will take a little getting used to, so my strokes are a little wobbly.
Pigments used were Winsor Newton Lemon Yellow, Winsor Purple, Ultramarine Blue, Qor Transparent Pyrrole Orange and Sennelier Cinereous Blue.
My reference Photo came from Pixabay.
I'm using a Stillman and Birn 9x12 Beta series wirebound sketchbook for all my '52 Weeks of Watercolor Paintings 2017'.