52 Weeks of Watercolor Painting 2017 No. 8 #Watercolor #52WeeksOfWatercolorPainting #StillmanAndBirn

My last sunflower for '52 Weeks of Watercolor Painting'.  I can't decide if I should go ahead and just make 2017 all about flowers or vary the type of paintings I want to do.  I know I'm going to paint more sheep, so that might be a good choice for March instead.

What do you think I should do?



My reference Photo came from the Morguefile.

I'm using a Stillman and Birn 9x12 Beta series wirebound sketchbook for all my '52 Weeks of Watercolor Paintings 2017'.

The brushes used were a Silver Black Velvet Round size 16 and Fabart Dagger and Deersfoot stippler The Mijello Mission Gold watercolors used were Bamboo Green, Lemon Yellow, Permanent Yellow Light, Perylene Maroon and Red Orange.

Comments