Change in my blog look

You may have noticed that my blog looks different today.

Many of my old blog posts didn't show up well with the theme I had before and I've had people complain about that.

I think the look is cleaner, lets you see a selection of recent posts, and shows my art better.  On the other hand, I lost my badges, and my links to interesting sites and, worst of all, it assumes that you are all internet savvy.  I know that everyone doesn't spend mucho time on the internet and it gets confusing if you're unfamiliar with this kind of navigation.

I tried several different theme layouts and this kind was the only one I found that was worked well with all my posts, and all the artwork that I use.  So I've written a little bit to help you know what's what. (Oh, and if any of you who are more savvy than I, have any suggestions that don't involve 0much more than walking and chewing gum at the same time, I'd love the help, lol).

Just skip the rest, if the new look seems perfectly easy to understand.

Look for 'read more', 'more', 'show more' (or 'less') and click on those to see more choices or an expanded view.

In the upper left top, you'll either see three lines (like an equal sign underlined) or an arrow.  The three lines will open a window that lets you see a list of archived posts, and labels.  The arrow takes you back to the home page so you can look at the other posts available.

Arrows let you go back to the previous page or close a window you've opened.

If you click on the sort of sideways V with dots you'll get a window that will let you share the post on other social media like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.

Let me know if you have questions.  I think I'm sort of stuck with this kind of setup if I want all my posts to be readable.  I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Comments