Melon-Striped Fun & Easy Landscape Step-wisely #Fun&EasyLandscape #Step-wisely #Zensations #Inktober #Inktober2017 @ZebraPenUS

After I did a watercolor, I was asked to create a step-out showing how I did the striped trees in the painting.  After some thinking, I realized a step-out wasn't enough.  This is because the striping is really a technique more than a specific striped object.

If you do intend to color, you can draw the stripe outlines in black, or you can use the color you intend to use for filling in.  You'll get a different effect with each of the two methods.

So I wrote up a Step-wisely sheet.

Fun & Easy Landscapes step-outs, step-wiselys or step-by-steps are posted every Friday!

For a full list and links to Fun & Easy Landscape Step-outs, Step-by-steps, Step-wiselys and guide rules go here.

Want to share your Fun & Landscapes or find prompts and challenges? Join the Fun & Easy Landscape Facebook Group here! 

Comments