Friday Fun & Easy Landscape Challenge- Learn to Draw Julia's Spruce #Fun&EasyLandscape Step-Out @ZebraPen #DrawingTutorial #Step-by-Step @Hahnemühle_USA

The Friday Fun & Easy Landscape Challenge 2/23-3/1: Draw a landscape using the Julia's Spruce Step-out.  Extra calorie-free brownie points for adding some loopty-loops to your tree.

I belong to a watercolor community called Doodlewash, where people share their watercolor work. This week, I came across this painting by Julia Proulx, and boy! did I perk up when I saw it.  I immediately realized it would be perfect for a Fun & Easy Step-out.


I asked Julia if it would be alright to use her painting and she agreed - Thank you!  She also sent me a copy of the photograph that she took, that provided the inspiration for her painting. I think I see another tree there that I can use for a second step-out too!


When drawing this tree, don't get hung up on the shapes.  Every one of these trees that exists in the whole wide world is unique and your drawing/painting should be too!  Let your unique flag fly!



Fun & Easy Landscape Step-out drawn with
Example colored with Zebra Pen Sarasa Fineliners and colored with 

Fun & Easy Landscapes step-outs, step-wiselys or step-by-steps are posted every Friday!

For a full list and links to Fun & Easy Landscape Step-outs, Step-by-steps, Step-wiselys and guide rules go here.

Want to share your Fun & Landscapes or find prompts and challenges? Join the Fun & Easy Landscape Facebook Group here!

Comments