Heartbeast Fun and Easy Landscape Challenge #FunAndEasyLandscape #Step-wisely #ArtChallenge

Last week, I posted a step-wisely showing several plants and animals that you could create using heart shapes.  This week I'm giving you the step-out for the Heartbeast that was included.  I know lots of you have already figured out how to draw this (which thrills me no end!).  I'd hoped to have a second step-out, but I got behind and didn't even get my example drawing done.

This week will be a continuation of last week's Friday Fun & Easy Challenge. Draw a landscape that includes the Heartbeast or of the other heart creations from the Heartland step-wisely.  Calorie-free brownie points for a heart-shaped plant or animal of your own!

Fun & Easy Landscapes step-outs, step-wiselys or step-by-steps are posted every Friday!

For a full list and links to Fun & Easy Landscape Step-outs, Step-by-steps, Step-wiselys and guide rules go here.

Want to share your Fun & Landscapes or find prompts and challenges? Join the Fun & Easy Landscape Facebook Group here!

Comments