Postcards for the Lunch Bag: Mudskipper #PostcardsForTheLunchBag #PostcardArt @Hahnemühle_USA #Hahnemühle_USA #WorldWatercolorGroup #ZebraPenUS @ZebraPenUS

Today, my hubby took a West African Mudskipper in his lunch bag.

I managed to spill my rinse water into my palette (I knocked it with my foot, which tells you something about the way I organize my art supplies).  With so much water in the palette, all the colors ran together creating mud.  There was a decent amount of paint - enough that I really didn't want to toss it.  But what to paint with mud?

This amphibian is call the “mudskipper”, because he of the way he hops while on land.


 Zensations Technical Pen, All sorts of Watercolor 
on a Hahnemühle Cold Pressed Watercolour 


Fun & Easy Landscapes challenges are posted every Friday!

For a full list and links to Fun & Easy Landscape 
Step-outs, Step-by-steps, Step-wiselys and guide rules go here.

Want to share your Fun & Landscapes? 
Join the Fun & Easy Landscape Facebook Group here!

Comments