Learn to Draw Sheep with Fun & Easy Step-out USE #Fun&EasyLandscapes #DrawingTutorial #Hahnemühle_USA #ZebraPenUS

One of my favorite Fun & Easy Step-outs is Use, a play on Ewes.  I love drawing sheep!  I create the step-out some time ago, and it's been used in many of my artworks.  Today, I'm sharing a video showing how I draw it.

I hope it inspires you do pull out your pen and create flocks of sheep - Inktober is coming you know!


Use Step-out


USE Examples from video



Examples of artwork I've done using the step-out






     All my videos can be viewed at my Life Imitates Doodles YouTube Channel.

For a full list and links to Fun & Easy Landscape 

Step-outs, Step-by-steps, Step-wiselys and guide rules go here.


Want to share your Fun & Landscapes? 
Join the Fun & Easy Landscape Facebook Group here

Comments