SoapTree Yucca & Broom SnakeWeed Fun & Easy Landscape #Fun&EasyLandscapes #DrawingTutorial #ArtChallenge #Hahnemühle_USA @Hahnemühle_USA #ZebraPenUS @ZebraPenUS

Today's Fun & Easy Landscape step-out was done on Hahnemühle Hand Lettering Paper with Zebra Pen Zensations Fineliners.


My friend Chris Zar took some lovely photos of the sunrise view from her porch.  I fell in love with them and asked if I could use them for a Fun & Easy Landscape post. She kindly agreed.

As usual, I'm running behind (a hard drive that died didn't help matters!), but I was bound and determined to get a post out today.  I didn't do that photo credit, but I'm going to do a more serious version of it one of these days.




The example was done in a Hahnemühle Report & Art Book with Zebra Zensations Technical Pen and Colored Pencils.

The Video:



All my videos can be viewed at my Life Imitates Doodles YouTube Channel.









For a full list and links to Fun & Easy Landscape 

Step-outs, Step-by-steps, Step-wiselys and guide rules go here.


Want to share your Fun & Landscapes? 
Join the Fun & Easy Landscape Facebook Group here

Comments