Playing with my new Zebra Milk Pens #Inktober2018 #doodlewashOctober2018 #zensationsChallenge #Hahnemühle_USA #ZebraPen

My Zebra Milk Pens had arrived just a few minutes before I found out that I needed to take my mother to the hospital, where she stayed for a couple of days.  She's home now and doing much better, but her condition means that I may slow down in my posts and comments sometimes, and may disappear for days at a time.

Or I might not.  It's sort of up in the air at the moment.

At any rate, knowing I'd be sitting in the waiting room and at Mom's side while she slept, I used my new pens in a Hahnemühle black book and did a couple of drawings for Inktober.  I don't know what I'd do without my art at times like this!


Comments

  1. Hire BookMyEssay if you are looking for one the most trusted Perdisco assignment help at affordable cost

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment