© All images and text remain the copyright of Sandra Kay Strait.

Feel free to print, share or use my tangle patterns. Credit is not necessary, but you may not copy & claim the step outs as your own. You may not alter or use any other images in this blog without express permission from myself.

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Raffle for Saturday, June 12-closed

The winner of 'The Bridge to the Bubble Forest' is Hopewilbanks.

Thank all of you for joining!

I haven't done one of these for a while. Inspiration failed me this evening, and I couldn't think of a name for this 8x10 zentangle that I finished. Share some of your inspiration and tell me what you see in the drawing, and I'll through your name in drawing for June 12th.

Cheesh!  Forget to say that the raffle is for the drawing!  They say the mind is the first thing to go.